The Shute

The Shute

Tuesday 21 February 2012

How scary is this.....my first blog.
I hope to write about my garden and everyday doings....was never diciplined enough for a diary so this will be most interesting.
This is the year I want to open our garden to the passing tourists - on their way to the village of Montville on the Blackall Range in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland - Queensland Australia.
Our garden has been an 8 year work in progress......and now its time to show some gardeners.... thats nearly as scary as starting a blog!!  I will charge $10 per person, and walk everyone around the garden as its pretty steep in some places and I would hate to loose my visitors.
I put a photograph of part of the garden on here  but am not sure where it is - all this will take me alittle time as I am not really very smart with computers - wrong age, too impatient.!!!
..

No comments:

Post a Comment